F - Zero GX: Red Canyon +1 F - Zero GX: Red Canyon +1

Its not your best but still good

10 for ori. because idont think anyone eslse has done this one yet and 5 and ten cuz i love F-Zero and yeah its noobish to uprate because i like something but yeah...

TheBagCartel responds:

Dood the Cover of the same song kicks even more ass. You hear it when you play GX's 2nd story level.

Thanks for the review!

F - Zero: Big Blue +1 F - Zero: Big Blue +1

you really outdid everyone else.

10 for ori for all the FX you put in those are great and people hardly use em so thats cool that you did so. 10 for diversity because no one can pull off the guitar track like you did. ect. you get the point no over rating you DESERVE the score!

TheBagCartel responds:

What a wonderful ting to say! I knew that most of them weren't like this one, but I didn't expect THAT!

Eh, sooner or later someone will do it better, but until then I accept the score with both hands!

Fire Emblem: SS +1 Fire Emblem: SS +1

Great Job

I love the Drums in the backround you have got skill :D!! *joins the retardedness* YAAAAYY!!!.. O-o ???

Hee. Dank-u.
I enjoyed this one myself. Finding the right drums wasn't too difficult, but hell, I gotta come from somewhere.

Destroying Heaven Destroying Heaven

Good

cool and you got the whole industrial thing goin ^-^
Definatle worth 5 for the effort

-={CC}=- The Journey Begins -={CC}=- The Journey Begins

Best song on newgrounds

Thanks for your vote, Injected-Reality! You voted 5 for -={CC}=- The Journey Begins, keeping its score at 5.00

Nice job its alot better than mine keep it up
btw tell everyone I said your #1 youv got a fan ;)

Critical-Collision responds:

Thank You Injected-Reality, please you like it, oh man don't diss yourself like that, you're track was awesome.

As our first official No.1 Fan, would you like to continue checking out our page? ;)

We'll be sure to continue submitting new music here at NG

Thanks again for your vote and review

-={CC}=-

Pokemon Bicycle Theme on Piano Pokemon Bicycle Theme on Piano

Good Job =)

Its almost perfect i suggest you Compress it and master it and then export at 256 Sync depth and
that would get rid of the fuzzyness and less glitchy
5/5

XI-Anthem of the Eleventh One XI-Anthem of the Eleventh One

Good Job =)

you definitaly deserve a golden star * =)
best song i heard on newgrounds so far

The-XI responds: